1954 Ford F2

Stroker04

Reaction score
So I just got a killer deal on two 1954 F2 trucks. One has an inline 300-6 engine the other has a 292 V8 motor. My plan is to swap the 6 cylinder out for a 6.0. This will be a long term project but here's the truck!

f2_zps9baa0f18.jpg

BK39

Reaction score
If I had more time, I'd love to build one of those trucks. They are pretty badazz when done right.

Stroker04

Reaction score
Yeah thats for sure. I have way to many things going on right now at the moment. I hope to have this finished by next year though.

bigaF250

Reaction score
That is going to be a fun project. Would love to do something like that one of these days. May I ask what your plan is to do with the other truck? Interested in parting with it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stroker04

Reaction score
My original plan was to restore both keep one original and the other one getting the engine swap. We will see though. Still trying to find a motor for a decent price!

Stroker04

Reaction score
Should be.
Haven't seen a F2 with 5 lug hubs however, most had 8 lugs.
This is an 8 lug truck.
subbed...this is the exact project I have been itching to do....good luck!
Thanks man!
When do you plan on getting your hands dirty with this project?
Hopefully fairly shortly. I am in the process of buying a house so I hope to be getting started by early next year.
Cool project! I found a 47 f100 today I'm trying to buy
Good luck man they are sweet trucks!

My plan is to buy a wrecked superduty and convert the dash,wiring, and suspension(atleast up front to the 05 style) Me and my friend had good luck doing this on his 85 pickup he put a 6L in as well.

Dieselgeek

Reaction score
Dad has a '53 F100 sitting in the garage, been sitting there for 25 years now… One of these years I hope to get working on it!

Latest posts

Members online