MPD 6.7L Turbo Kits!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Finally released on our website. We are going to continue fabricating and begin to start stocking these on the shelves as of next week as soon as our current/back orders are shipped out. We are having awesome success with these kits, and fitment is awesome!

Check it out, any other questions or something you don't see, that we may have missed just ask! We are taking orders!

See them HERE

pdar.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks guys! We have the first 10 Kits sold at introductory price! Were extending it to 15 but they're going fast, so now is your chance to get them at the current price before we start making changes. Pricing is going to go up slightly but you will also be getting more for your money, these kits will be offered standard with a grayish/black powdercoated finish unless you want them polished or a different color.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Going to try and get some video footage up today to show what the kit looks like, and how they sound.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
here's mine. very happy with final fit and finish. thanks for going the extra mile for me boys. truck makes WAY more power.

mpd_kit_2.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
glad youre happy Mike, we will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy! Cant wait to hear how you like it when you get the dual fuelers on there... Should have nozzles ready in a month or two as well.

Latest posts

Members online