• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

For sale 1995 Ford F Superduty

Bruno2

Reaction score
I have a 1995 Ford F-Superduty flatbed. It is an OBS truck. This was the predecessor to the F 450 -F550 trucks. The truck has a strong 7.3 powerstroke. Also has a fresh rebuilt ZF5 in it. The rearend is a Ford with 5:13 gears. The truck comes with a commercial chasis it has kingpins. The truck needs some work , but , it runs fine and is reliable. If interested call or text 918-770-6370 or Email [email protected]. I am asking $1900.00.

Bruno2

Reaction score
2 Wheel. I do have some pics , but , I am tech ignorant. I can send them from my phone to anybody elses phone that wants to pm me their cell number. I have to get a buddy of mine to upload them to the forums. I can probably have some in a couple days here.

Jason

Reaction score
What kinda motor work is needed??? Looking for a truck more suited for the gooseneck work I'm doing. My truck does it fine, but would prefer a dually with a manual trans.

Bruno2

Reaction score
It doesnt need any engine work. I think there may be a fuel line with a crack in it. AC blows cold. It has a gooseneck hitch in the flatbed. It is recessed so you canr see it until you raise the door. The truck needs rubber. It has two brand new tires out of 6. It needs the kingpins replaced, the bearing packed and the front rotors replaced. The rest is minor cosmetic work. Paint and a touch of body work. The body damage isnt anything that will require any panel replacement. Just some tweekin and fillin.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Cant believe you cant sell it. I just sold this 280k F-superduty for 3k. And It needed a bunch of things
DSC01079.jpg