Diamond Eye Exhaust

fine69

Reaction score
Anybody ever use any Diamond Eye Exhaust pipes? I was going to buy their DPF/DOC delete pipe, but have no experience with their products. So are they any good?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've got nothing but good to say about Diamond Eye. Let me know if I can help you out on getting the parts you need.

mudslinger02

Reaction score
I have their 4" turbo back on my 02 SD. No problems with it at all and went together very easy. My buddy has had the same kit on his 97 250 for 3+ years with no issues. Seems to be holding together good

average

Reaction score
I have the TB 5" Diamond Eye on my 01, fitment and quality were right on - Installed everything myself in the driveway.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I just put a diamond eye kit on my obs, fit was iffy but the price was great and it has a totally differnt tone.

Boostfed

Reaction score
Have used the DPF/CAT delete pipes with no problems. Can't say the same about DP back for a 6.4. Used one the other day and it wasnt quite up to par but a few adjustments and modifications and it turned out ok.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Diamond Eye 5" is now on my truck. No complaints. Fit was good and the finish is good. Just need to get a tip for it.

Boostfed

Reaction score
Good to hear that Jeff. I had a lot of trouble with section just before the axle all the way to the tip. Maybe I'm an exhaust install noob or something.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Good to hear that Jeff. I had a lot of trouble with section just before the axle all the way to the tip. Maybe I'm an exhaust install noob or something.

LMAO!

You need to stick to building 1,000 horsepower motors. Let Ben install exhaust systems....LOL

JDub

Reaction score

We've had similar problems with the tail pipe sections, seems to be a hit or miss issue though. Some go right on and fit perfect, some need some cutting and welding done with the hangers to make them right.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
i just got done installing my t/b kit...tho i only installed the d/p back section. all i can say is it fit like assburgers...i started at 6pm and didnt finish untill 1130ish. all the slip joints were dented from shipping being banged around plus all the slip fit sections didnt have relief cuts if you plan on taking the damn thing apart you will def need that. so i had to straighten and cut all sections and used accuseal clamps not the ones provided. the middle hanger does not fit right its too high so the 2 hanger rods are 1/4 inch appart. the pipe section coming off the dp is higher then the tail section so thats a pita too...whatever im going to bed.

Latest posts

Members online