H&S TPMS

JDub

Reaction score
Installed the new TPMS Module from H&S in my 6.4, that thing is awesome. Super easy to use, took about 3 minutes. You can set front and rear pressures to warn you at what ever psi you want, or disable them all together. Since my new wheels and tires do not have sensors at all, I opted to disable. No more engine light and tire pressure warnings everytime I start the truck.

JDub

Reaction score
We have them in stock and ready to ship to anyone interested in one. They must be used in conjunction with an H&S Tuner (Black Maxx, Mini Maxx, or XRT-Pro) with the latest update on their website.

TripleE44

Reaction score
That sucks that they have to only work with the h&s tuners but no others. I'd pay a good amount for just the tpms module, and I bet a lot of other guys would that just lift their trucks but don't tune/participate on forums. That dang light is annoying but I can't see buying a whole new tuner and then the module.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That would be sweet. My light has been on for two years. Buying a tuner just for that may be overkill, but it would be nice to get that damn light off.