white face gauge covers???

ytee

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can still buy the white face gauge covers? I bought one several years ago from Pro Car Parts? I have looked pretty hard and cannot locate.

Chris

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I know Chimera just bought some off Ebay, but they aren't a complete overlay from looking at his pics, they just go over the actual gauges. Maybe he'll see this and post pics.

tjl

Reaction score
I got mine from Complete Performance, cptrucks.com here is a picture of what they look like.

dash2.jpg

tjl

Reaction score
I don't have an actual night shot but here is the picture Paul from Complete Performance sent me. They have thier own lighting. You can choose from blue or green and it has its own dimmer switch.

whitfacegauges.gif

ytee

Reaction score
I know Chimera just bought some off Ebay, but they aren't a complete overlay from looking at his pics, they just go over the actual gauges. Maybe he'll see this and post pics.

I have seen them also. I would like to see day and night pics that kind. Also, would like to know if he likes them.

Chris

Chimera

Reaction score
I'll post up pics and my opinions on them after I get the installed, I'm waiting till payday so I can order my blue LEDs for the dash so I dont have to pull the cluster twice to do the lights later.

ytee

Reaction score
I'll post up pics and my opinions on them after I get the installed, I'm waiting till payday so I can order my blue LEDs for the dash so I dont have to pull the cluster twice to do the lights later.

Really look forward to pics. I think I would like the single gauge style better than the whole dash. I would also want the blue leds so if it works for you I will be doing too.

Chris

Chimera

Reaction score
I'll post up pics and a review soon as I can for everyone then. I'm planning to order the LED's right after payday

Latest posts

Members online