Black Friday Sale!! Big discounts up to 15% on all products!! One day only!!

Reaction score
Call the shop at 217-691-1909

Email [email protected]

Or send a pm on here

Your best bet is by phone. But if you send a pm or email during business hous 8-5pm CST it will be valid even if we can't get it processed that day.

Let's get these Christmas presents bought early this year! Even if they are for you......

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Thanks, Morgan

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Ported intake manifold, 5" downpipe back no muffler or tip, headstuds(what brands do you have?),valve springs, pushrods, 6.0 litre ported exhaust manifolds and hd uppipes. All for a 08 6.4 cclb. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Reaction score
I never got a pm for this. Also how much for 6.0 ARP head studs?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

It show sent I'll resend when I get back in the office tomorrow

Ported intake manifold, 5" downpipe back no muffler or tip, headstuds(what brands do you have?),valve springs, pushrods, 6.0 litre ported exhaust manifolds and hd uppipes. All for a 08 6.4 cclb. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!!

I will get it figured up tomorrow. Got a bunch of family stuff to do today.

And happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Could you give me a quote on the dual fueler kit with pump? I will take care of the lift pump and the bowl will be deleted. I will be keeping the cooler.
Thanks,
Brett

Reaction score

Pm Sent

I never got a pm for this. Also how much for 6.0 ARP head studs?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Pm Sent