NJ Dyno day! Aug 12th-14th

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Hey NJ guys!
We are planning an event in the NJ area. The main event will be Saturday from 8am-5pm, but we are working out some schedules for live tuning or revisions for anyone in the area. We will be there Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th. Here is the schedule so far:

FRIDAY: 2 Live Tuning appointments. I will be able to burn chips Friday too.

SATURDAY: 8am-5pm - Power pulls, anything you want to dyno. After 5pm - 1 live tuning appointment

SUNDAY: 2 Live Tuning appointments, available to burn chips or street test tunes.

27 Reading Blvd.
Belle Mead, NJ 08502

FRIENDLY REMINDERS:
*We do ask that you pull your outer wheels on dually trucks, please.
*Please bring cash, it is the fastest and easiest way to keep things moving.
*If you are thinking about getting a new chip, IDM mod, or boost fooler, please let me know so I make sure and bring enough parts to take care of everyone! (PM me your name and what you would like to purchase)

If you haven't already arranged time to get on the dyno for tuning, please PM me as soon as possible so I can work on the schedule. Please include a list of your modifications and the year, make and model of your truck and computer code (if you have it)! If we finish tuning on the other Live tuning appointments early and have time to start on another, we will be glad to. We are just trying to be reasonable about the amount of time available. If you are wanting power pulls on Saturday from 8-5 you will not need to schedule that. Power pulls will be handled first come, first serve.

Live tuning is $250/hour on the dyno - Power pulls are $75 for 3 pulls.

Thanks and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:

HiVoltage

Reaction score
Hoping to get my Spearco IC back in time. I believe Fred talked with you about my 6.0 and letting you work your magic on it. Can't wait!

rat49f6

Reaction score
my truck is not back together but i may stop by on my way to the shore to meet everyone