Black Friday

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
20% off all 6.0 cold side kits, 6.4 colds side kits , and 6.4 cai's . you will be able to order at this price starting thursday thru sunday. prices will be adjusted on the website thru those days. any canada orders please send email to : [email protected] , and ill honor your order , as i will be away for the holiday.

This is by far the deepest discount i have ever offered. You wont see it again anytime soon.

ON EDIT: please note , my drop down bar on the cold side kits is not reflecting the discount. So please contact me directly at : [email protected] and I will handle the order manually. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Retail / Sale Price

6.0 Cold Side Kit

raw - $425 / $340
polished $450 / $360

6.4 Cold Side Kit

aluminum -

Raw- $500 / $400
Polished - $525 / 420

stainless-

raw- $550 / $440
polished - $600 / $480

6.4 Cold Air Intake

$425 / $340

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry prolly a dumb question, but wat does this do for the truck? A cold side kit?

it replaces the factory intercooler plumbing from outlet of intercooler to the intake manifold. removes any restrictyions, increses flow, drops egt, decreases spoolup time, add a bit of throttle response, and makes it look mucho better under the hood. made in america.

vr6dub

Reaction score
What if we also need the EGR delete to go with the 6.4 cold side kit, is that going to be discounted as well?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What if we also need the EGR delete to go with the 6.4 cold side kit, is that going to be discounted as well?

no, its already discounted as is when purchased with the kit. sorry about that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.