Sigs

Goose

Reaction score
Can we have a reasonable sig limit? As no no huge pics or no pics at all? If it comes down to it I will just turn sigs off like I have elsewhere, but I like reading sigs.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Can we have a reasonable sig limit? As no no huge pics or no pics at all? If it comes down to it I will just turn sigs off like I have elsewhere, but I like reading sigs.

I'm with stupid ^^^^

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
I second, third, and fourth this idea. Gigantic sigs are a huge PITA to scroll through. Tons of page space and very little content. That's the #1 reason I don't spend much time on the .org.

Edit: Now that I think about it, thats not the #1 reason. Just one of a few big ones.

Last edited:

apollyon9515

Reaction score
I agree i dont like sigs with a pic that takes of 1/4 of my screen or one thats two paragraphs long hah. Hopefully the avatars will stay pretty small also, i hate going to the org and only being able to fit 2 post per screen on it.

Also dont think a 3-4 line big pic of a sponsor in your sig is ok also or anything thats not to stupid.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I agree, sigs should not be a huge pic. I already saw one this morning that was HUGE, it was a pic of his truck, took up 2/3 of my screen on my laptop...:doh:

91turbogsx

Reaction score
A DSM (Diamond Star Motors) forum I belong to has a rule of putting at least your first name first in your sig and a maximum of 5 lines after your name for a total of 6. Wouldn't be too bad to at least know peoples names. Feels weird meeting people at an event and calling them their screen name. LOL

Sigs are also useful when someone posts asking a question or something and doesn't say what year their truck is or what they have for mods. But the ridiculous picture sigs need to not happen.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
That sucks. Seems like they could just limit the size. Is that not an option? I like having a pic in my sig. I don't like putting it in my avatar. Oh well, just like some of the other sites I guess.

Latest posts

Members online