At what point will I need crowers

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Moneys not the issue. I'm want to know at what point will I need. Stronger connecting rods I'd like to go bigger than my 238s but bigger than a 250cc injector. Can I have 600-650 hp with forged rods and be safe?

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
"Powersmoker" Brian's truck was at 680 or so for a year whole season racing and pullling with np issues on the forged rods He was running 355s at the time i believe. With the right tuning you should be fine.

1996 Scorpion

Reaction score
"Powersmoker" Brian's truck was at 680 or so for a year whole season racing and pullling with np issues on the forged rods He was running 355s at the time i believe. With the right tuning you should be fine.

What he said, it's all in the tuning with good tunes forged rods will hold 650-700 horse, now on the other hand you get some ****ty tunes your setup could go boom at 450 horse.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I'll be running gearheads tunes he's one of the best if not the best there is at tuning I was just wondering because I'm thinking about running a 275cc but if I go that big I might as well run 300s

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Since money is no issue - keep bumping up the power until you rod your block - knock it down about 5hp and add Crowers.

How about you give some goals, wants, needs, hopes, and dreams..... and then we can discuss the merits of a particular part in your effort to meet those goals, wants, needs, hopes, and dreams?

blackbetty13

Reaction score
hopes and dreams haaha i could litereally go all day, 455/400s maybe even bigger. well the reason i was asking was because i want to get a base with the setup i have now 238s and a 42 i wanna get as high numbers as i can with that setup, and then go from there. but if i wanted to upgrade injectors/turbo i wanted to know what my forged rods were capable of. however if i was to buy crowers id have them put in a different block and do a build similar to yours hotrod.

Latest posts

Members online