Scangauge Questions.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Ive been having my scan gauge for a while now and im really liking it, although I havent really messed with all the functions that it has on it until yesterday.

As I was going through it I realized that this gauge does ALOT more then i though. After going through it I have some questions on some things i couldnt figure out.

The annunicatior....
I know what it is... I think.. But can you set different parameters for each individual thing? Such as:
If boost gets over 28 youll get a light
If Trans temp gets over 200 youll get a light
etc.

Also on the gauge there was a tire size option. I know this wont recalibrate the speedo like i need so what does this do?

For any of you that have a scangauge with an add-on coolant temp sensor, could you post pics of how that hooks into the gauge? Im thinking about adding one to mine.

Thanks.

Tom S

Reaction score
The add on coolant temp sender is not hard. It just plugs into the back with the small pigtail. I did not use the 5v power adapter, I just got 5v off the pedal. I did make sure I had really good connections. I think you can only set the annuciator for one reading if I remember right. I have mine set up for too low of oil pressure with an add on sensor. Aeroforce has some photos on their site.

CGMKCM

Reaction score
I have been looking at scan gauges for the last couple of weeks.

I found that Google searches on Aeroforce scan gauge came up with a ton of info from several different forums. The Dodge truck forums, and some Ford Forums are loaded with Q&A.

I think I read the tire size feature is used to figure out MPG info. It will not do anything to the vehicle odometer by the gauge will compensate.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.