Wtf???

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Thanks !!!!

Unfortunately I live in a town with a few other businesses that like to smear others. Sounds about like what's happening. This guy literally lives maybe 5 miles away.

We will see if he can come up with a customers name. My guess is he won't.

02strokin

Reaction score
I figured it was bs cuz honestly who goes on comp d to ask for ford help know what I mean lol I would like to get ahold of a set of ur injectors...

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
After spending a good little bit of my sunday off looking into this, here is the customer we had he is speaking of. And with all my PM's from this person I never received a phone call or message there was a problem.

Apparently we did fail to supply a flow sheet with this set. A set that was handed to us to only install o rings and flow.

How a second party had such a huge difference in flow #'s to me sounds a bit fishy and still never heard that after the injectors were "redone" by someone else that the truck even runs now............?????

SO we did fail on the part of delivering a flow sheet. At this point with the giving information on hand that's all I can verify we are at fault for.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Its has been resolved by the owner. no worries.

Give us a shout about some injectors. Make sure to take care of you for bringing this to my attention.

THANKS!!!

02strokin

Reaction score
Its has been resolved by the owner. no worries.

Give us a shout about some injectors. Make sure to take care of you for bringing this to my attention.

THANKS!!!

Yes sir sure will an hey no problem I don't like to see good ppl gettin bad mouthed over bs that's not true an trying to run a business..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.