looking for a price on a package deal

dsberman94

Reaction score
hi folks. im looking for a deal on a parts package. truck needs head gaskets and studded. looking at your website and seeing the package deal i believe this is whats needed out of that kit.
~Valve Cover Set (MCIVS50503)
~Exhaust Manifold Set (MCIMS19312)
~Intake Manifold Set (MCIMS19637)
~Injector O-Ring Set (MCIGS33555)
~ARP Head Studs

also looking at:
victor reinz headgasket (X2)
MPD 30% nozzles SKU: 6430
high rev valve springs SKU: 10115623
as well as any other gasket we will need to get this job done. not sure if the turbo mounting gasket set will be needed but if it is include that also. cab will be lifted to do the work.

i also have a question about the early 08 valve issue where they break. this truck is an early 08 and its just getting close to the 50K mile mark where that valve seems to go bad. it would be terrible to put these heads back on and have the valve go bad in a couple thousand miles. what needs to be purchased and installed to keep this from happening?

thanks for help with the valve issue and PM me the price with a number to call and order these parts. thanks again.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Even though you have low mileage I'd put new lifters in. They are cheap. Good luck with the build mpd will take care of you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

dsberman94

Reaction score
Even though you have low mileage I'd put new lifters in. They are cheap. Good luck with the build mpd will take care of you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

That's why I came to them for the parts. Gonna do the pushrods spring combo though. Trying to prevent having to get back under the heads ever again. Lifting the cab is no fun.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.