Went down the 1/8th mile over the weekend..

6L strokin

Reaction score
Was a little disappointed in my time slips... I was running an 8.82 on just a tune with my 6.0 best I pulled with the 6.7 was 8.92 consistent at 76 mph. Mods in sig ccsb 3.31 gears 20" Xd hoss stock size tires h&s tune dirty afe 5" straight pipe about 1600 rpms hard as I could launch without hopping. Can't wait to go back in a few weeks with Eric's tuning to see how much that shaves off... Maybe I'll be able to come back around the cummins that kept handing it to me last night lol! Ccsb built tranny injection pump mods afe 5" straight the new smarty that's supposed to be crazy (don't remember official name) stacked with ts or tst box or something... It ran good! His best of the night was 8.64 I think? But it had more in it he couldn't get his launches down.

We all forgot our digital cameras so o my have few cell phone vids but I'll try to get one up soon.
I guess the reason these are running slower is not being able to launch as hard or what? I can spank a 6.0 running down the street and these have more hp and way more tq...??

Latest posts

Members online