Help me spend it

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Have 1000 to put into the truck and having trouble on where to use it. I've got most of the major stuff done (injectors, turbo, lift pump, etc etc) and I have a short list of things I'd like to do with the 1k. help me out here....

1) reg return
2) paint match bumpers
3) nos
4) dual exhaust
5) leather seats
6) adjustable trac bar
7) new shocks
8) take off tires, sell them and use 1k towards new rubber (not needed, just a change in look)

I'm thinking 1 and 2 but trying to figure out how bad I really need the RR. (don't worry JJ, if I get one, I'll call you)

here's the latest pic of the truck (as of sat night...stuck on the side of the hwy) so you get an idea on looks LOL

Pics001.jpg

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
I want to say the painted bumpers, but I just don't think it'd make that huge of a difference to spend the money, and have to look at rock chips in 2 months. LOL

Obviously, I'm more into the visuals on my truck rather than the engine stuff. So, I'd have to say leather seats, trac bar, and duals in that order. Plus, if you could do the Katzkins, you could go ahead and get "spoons" embroidered in the headrests. :thumbsup:

Mpoage

Reaction score
Isn't your transmission not doing so well? If it were me I would just save it till I could afford to buy one.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Isn't your transmission not doing so well? If it were me I would just save it till I could afford to buy one.

its on borrowed time but I put a new dd solenoid in and it shifted good and firm at the track this weekend. I've already worked out an agreement with the wife on the trans so that's taken care of LOL.

Jesse...i ain't skeered...nos will happen sooner or later

Irontx

Reaction score
Not to derail, but , what were you doing on the side of the road with the hood up???

Latest posts

Members online