CP3

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ok so here is another little update, buddy gave me another controller to try at TS, this should be the final controler as long as everything works smoothly. Also talked to them about pricing and such and it should be a very affordable kit, i think another kit is going to go out and installed on a stockish truck to make sure the pulleys, and lines will clear turbos, battery boxes ect so far things are looking great.

eric.davis

Reaction score
I'm really interested in this CP3 kit as another option to elites and rudys kit. Have they mentioned a possibility of price?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
nothing set in stone and i would really hate to speculate and then have it cost more, but i think it will be a good bit less than Elites/Rudys, simply because a cp3 is cheaper

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I cant ever remember duramax stuff, i do know LMM pumps are good ones to get, but not sure on the others, they will offer the kit with new stock pumps if thats what you want, or modded pumps

The controller is custom, but simple all at the same time, not sure how that stuff works, but its actually one of the cheaper items on the list of things needed, so thats a plus

MINK

Reaction score
I cant ever remember duramax stuff, i do know LMM pumps are good ones to get, but not sure on the others, they will offer the kit with new stock pumps if thats what you want, or modded pumps

The controller is custom, but simple all at the same time, not sure how that stuff works, but its actually one of the cheaper items on the list of things needed, so thats a plus

I would think a lbz pump would be fine for the lesser demands but modded lb7/lbz pumps can be had for cheap also.

Matt

Reaction score
You would think a stock cp3 in conjunction with the stock 6.4 would support just about any injector combo a person wanted. That's a lot of fuel, if you did upgrade the cp3, you wouldn't need one of the real heavy modded ones. I noticed Buddy said that some lb7 pumps might not be the best option, I wonder if the lb7 was modded if that would make it a better candidate? Hopefully the Empire guys make it over here and share some more information, I am really excited about this.

MINK

Reaction score
You would think a stock cp3 in conjunction with the stock 6.4 would support just about any injector combo a person wanted. That's a lot of fuel, if you did upgrade the cp3, you wouldn't need one of the real heavy modded ones. I noticed Buddy said that some lb7 pumps might not be the best option, I wonder if the lb7 was modded if that would make it a better candidate? Hopefully the Empire guys make it over here and share some more information, I am really excited about this.

I wana say the lbz pump is already 15%-30% stronger than a lb7 pump, I would still asume a modded lb7 would be plenty