• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ford 306 Long Block For Sale

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Ford Long Block - 306.

This is a 1993 Ford 302 bored .030 over.

It has a Sealed Power rebuild kit, King Main and Rod bearings, Summit Racing cam and lifters, Edlebrock double roller timing set.

The heads have a Trick Flow head upgrade kit with new springs and retainers and everything, The heads are held down with a set of ARP head bolts.

I built this to stick in my F150 to have a better than stock motor for daily driving, this isnt a race motor or anything. Just a quality built Ford motor, this isnt some Jasper bull****.

The motor is currently being assembled, Email me if interested and we can discuss details on it and what not. I have more than this in this motor, but i have changed my plans and just want to go ahead and get rid of it and pursure my new build plans.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Price??? Location??? I need a powerplant for my 83 bronco plow truck

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Price is 1500 obo guys, and we are located in fredericksburg, VA. Would prefer for this to be a local pick-up, but we do have a shipper we deal with that might be able to get it to you for a fee.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Price is 1500 obo guys, and we are located in fredericksburg, VA. Would prefer for this to be a local pick-up, but we do have a shipper we deal with that might be able to get it to you for a fee.

This.

Sorry I copied and pasted from criagslist and obviously forgot my last line. I have some stuff I can sell with it too depending on your application. Stock throttle bodies from a truck and misc stuff like that.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
He will take partial firearms trades or performance parts. Anything he can sell he will most likely take. $1500 OBO cash or $2000 trade value.

Members online

No members online now.