HUGE NEWS!!! Dynoproven now selling the F6 chip!

SeeYa

Reaction score
DP-Tuner is excited to announce the F6 smartchip is now available through Dynoproven.com AKA No Limit Tuning and Design.

That's right! We have opened up the F6 to be available with Jonathon's tuning and Jody's tuning. If you are a customer of dynoproven.com or you are on the fence about what to get you will now be able to buy the F6 through them.

A little history about the F6 Smartchip.

F6 Smartchip

Call Dynoproven.com today for more information.

Tel: (706) 841-2496

Last edited:

SeeYa

Reaction score
What's the cost to upgrade from the f5 to the f6?

We give you $125 for your used F5. This is knocked off the price of the F6 hardware. Switch and cable for your F5 works wirh the F6 as well.

If you bought the F6 from us this trade in will be done thru us, not NLTD.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
We give you $125 for your used F5. This is knocked off the price of the F6 hardware. Switch and cable for your F5 works wirh the F6 as well.

If you bought the F6 from us this trade in will be done thru us, not NLTD.

I've thought about making the switch for a while. Especially now...I just bought some PIS injectors from you guys. I send my chip back to be reburned and the tunes still need some tweaking. Shipping both ways is going to wear me out fine tuning this thing. Emailing would me much easier!

SeeYa

Reaction score
I've thought about making the switch for a while. Especially now...I just bought some PIS injectors from you guys. I send my chip back to be reburned and the tunes still need some tweaking. Shipping both ways is going to wear me out fine tuning this thing. Emailing would me much easier!

Yep, that was the idea back in 2008. Best thing we ever did! :clapping:

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
With the Hydra chip gaining popularity...have you guys thought about opening the F6 up to be tuned by everyone? Just from all of the reading I've done plus my own experience, the F6 seems like a far better platform. Just a thought anyway...figured it might lead to even more sales.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
With the Hydra chip gaining popularity...have you guys thought about opening the F6 up to be tuned by everyone? Just from all of the reading I've done plus my own experience, the F6 seems like a far better platform. Just a thought anyway...figured it might lead to even more sales.

Currently, the F6 is only open to us and Dyno Proven. The idea has been talked about to open it up to others, but no decision has been made yet. If the decision is made to open it up to others, we will be sure to let everyone know, just as we have done with this thread.

Thanks for the insight!

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
I just figured it would really give the Hydra a run for its money as I think it's a better platform. That's the main Hydra selling point. Take that away and who knows...

SeeYa

Reaction score
I half way checked out the link. Can the f6 be had in the gauge pod mount?? That would definitely be a deal sealer for me.

Like the Six gun? The six gun is not a PCM J3 port chip...

Not sure I follow what you are wanting. We already have gauge style switchers for the F5 and F6 chips. They can match up to black or silver bezels, 3 face colors and 3 different bulb colors.

Here's a link for all of our switchers

SeeYa

Reaction score
I just figured it would really give the Hydra a run for its money as I think it's a better platform. That's the main Hydra selling point. Take that away and who knows...

Our sales have not slowed down at all. :shrug: In fact we are selling more F6's now than ever before.:D From a business standpoint I feel, at that time, we made the best choice for our company when we had the F5 and F6 made. We know who has what and when people call in we can help them without having to guess. You can't help people out not knowing what others have done in their tuning.

I'm so glad to hear how much you like the F6. 6 yrrs on the market and its still going strong. With DynoProven we are working on a way to prevent the "not knowing who's tunes you have" issue. The ability to email will help. When you get a file you can have separate folders on your computer/laptop to help knowing who you have. Moving forward from here we hope to one day to be able to offer the same to everyone.

Thanks for asking!

~Diane

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Currently, the F6 is only open to us and Dyno Proven. The idea has been talked about to open it up to others, but no decision has been made yet. If the decision is made to open it up to others, we will be sure to let everyone know, just as we have done with this thread.

Thanks for the insight!

When it gets open I will be the first to buy one. I have been waiting for years for it to happen.

Jason

Reaction score
Yes, like the f5 with the ability to be mounted in a pillar pod. Like buying a 4 gauge pod, and sticking it in the unused hole. You answered my question, thanks. Didn't realize the f6 was essentially the same deal as the f5.

SeeYa

Reaction score
Yes, like the f5 with the ability to be mounted in a pillar pod. Like buying a 4 gauge pod, and sticking it in the unused hole. You answered my question, thanks. Didn't realize the f6 was essentially the same deal as the f5.

Just some clarity, the F5 and F6 is the chip that fits into the J3 port. The gauge style switcher is the product to buy for mounting in a 2 1/16th gauge pod.

Gauge Switcher

Available in black or silver bezel with either Green, Red, or blue LED. (blue with black bezel show in link)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.