DI Bring You The Hellmann Fuel Sump Group Buy!!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
$150 shipped!!

These are the lowest I have personally ever seen these! I need 15 orders to make this happen! Once I get 15 all together I will PM everyone to get their details!

Just confirmed that this sump will work on a gasser as well!!

Thanks guys!

The Hellmann Sump is tried and true!!

image003.jpg

image002.jpg

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Yup, had one on the orange truck and I have one going on the Punisher truck. Never an issue with it.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks Danny! I've always wanted one solo bad, and for this price, I might have to get one.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think we have 5 guys that are pretty sure. Hopefully we can get 5 or 6 more. I'll put the order in if we can get 10 definite!

AKHILF

Reaction score
Sorry for the questions but I'm woundering if this is what I need? Iv been having fuel pressure problems lately with it dropping below 40psi on wot runs. I replaced my filters and rail fuel pump and its still the same and about 8 months ago I did the upgraded fuel pressure spring before all the problems started same tune the whole time.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I can't guarantee that this will fix your issue, but I'd be willing to bet it would help a lot!

You may just not have enough flow with the stock pump. Upgrading from a pick-up to a sump and running larger lines to the pump would definitely help the stock pump reach its full potential.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Then its possible you have a bad pickup. I'll probably be putting the order in Monday. Anyone who wants in on this better get in!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Alright guys. I need a guy or two more to make this happen!!

$150 shipped for a Hellmann sump is an awesome deal!!

Latest posts

Members online