Good dual 12" sub box for 05-07 crew cab?

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
What is the best box for the money? I had a pro box in my last truck (gmc) with 2 kicker comp vr 12s I would like to get this Same setup in my powerstroke behind or under the rear seat.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

jdc753

Reaction score
Yup another vote for SPL2k.com or build your own or have a reputable shop build one. Rest of the prefab boxes are in their own little class. You want something with at least 3/4 MDF proper airspace and bracing if necessary.

You're going to find these trucks really don't have too much room behind the rear seats so you are going to be essentially limited to shallow mount subs like the Pioneer shallows or JL 13Tw5.

Zmann

Reaction score
I have a spl2k ported and a " made in the usa box non ported quality is the same

u can definitely build your own

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
Hate to bum your thread... but do any of y'all have experience with the 13tw5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
I'd you do want that sub I found it at onlinecarstereo.com for 399. Best deal I've found so far. And Google the promo code for them and you can get 6% off.

easttx66

Reaction score
Can a jl audio subwoofer 10tw3 shallow mount be mounted inside the center consol of my 2005 f250 4x4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
It probably could with a lot of fiber glass work and time. I would imagine it would rattle pretty bad. You could build a custom center console and put just about any sub you'd like in there.

jdc753

Reaction score
Its cool, im interested in that sub also..

I have only had one chance to audition a 13Tw5 sub in Jason@dynoproven truck and it really impressed me with it's overall output. Lots of impact and no lack at all of power at all. Sub was very clear, and if it is not a matter of fact for budget then it is the greatest choice for our limited room trucks unless you wish to get extreme with a center console or other creative installation.

Lots of other guys on this site have run this particular sub, Eric (powerstrokin15) has one, Mikey (Bigrpowr) and two that come to mind at the moment.

Can a jl audio subwoofer 10tw3 shallow mount be mounted inside the center consol of my 2005 f250 4x4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Snake on here would be the guy to talk to. As best as I can say it MIGHT be doable. I don't know the dimensions off the top of my head but I think it can be done with a good bit of work

I think Snake's has 2 10" subs in it if I remember right, but it was built at a shop and they reused the top portion of the console, If I remember right.

imagejpeg952.jpg

Latest posts

Members online