I don't have to burn my truck

boggerr

Reaction score
I mean sell it.
Just loaded up hot street on the 6.4, holy crap what a difference.
Shifting couldn't be any better, fuel pedal isn't an on and off switch anymore and stopped the engine hiccup when the a/c comp kicks in. There's probably more but I only drove it a few miles so far.

Nice work Matt, Thanks!!!!!

RSK

Reaction score
with the gear head tune if your driving easy like accelerating under 2k does your converter lock under 45-50. I have a revised tune from matt so my truck should lock in 3rd hopefully around 33-37mph but haven't loaded it onto the truck yet. I do a lot of driving under 40mph and can't believe the converter doesn't lock at like 30 or 35mph. my 7.3 does and i love it. its nice especially for towing which is a big part of my driving.

boggerr

Reaction score
Haven't done a lot of driving with it yet and it shifts so damn smooth it's hard to tell. Maybe around the 40-45 mark, I'll post back later tonight once I drive it around.

That's how my 7.3 was too, liked that a lot.

boggerr

Reaction score
with the gear head tune if your driving easy like accelerating under 2k does your converter lock under 45-50. I have a revised tune from matt so my truck should lock in 3rd hopefully around 33-37mph but haven't loaded it onto the truck yet. I do a lot of driving under 40mph and can't believe the converter doesn't lock at like 30 or 35mph. my 7.3 does and i love it. its nice especially for towing which is a big part of my driving.

Locks at 45mph but kinda like it, don't have any lugging especially on hills in town.

Your welcome...I told you!!!!!!

Dude, I was really impressed with how yours ran. Just dropped the girls off, I actually enjoyed the drive. Everything is smooth, EGTs dropped, exhaust tone is quieter, shifts are dead on and the biggest plus, all my in cab vibrations/rattles are gone. I'm liking this truck now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.