My back is KILLING me!

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Spent the last 2 days under the truck... Thank god its lifted.

New Mods: SSBC Brakes, Transfer Flow 47 gallon fuel tank and AirDog II.

Tank was a bit of a challenge to get in but once I got my arm back form the frame it went up easily.... Would I do it again... NO!

AirDog.. well the instructions aren't the best but the phone tech was awesome.

SSBC brakes were super easy to put on, the back was a pain swapping out the rotors and pads... who would of known.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Spent the last 2 days under the truck... Thank god its lifted.

New Mods: SSBC Brakes, Transfer Flow 47 gallon fuel tank and AirDog II.

Tank was a bit of a challenge to get in but once I got my arm back form the frame it went up easily.... Would I do it again... NO!

AirDog.. well the instructions aren't the best but the phone tech was awesome.

SSBC brakes were super easy to put on, the back was a pain swapping out the rotors and pads... who would of known.

Why? That should be pretty friggin easy. Or is the newer trucks different back yonder?

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Still breaking in the brakes.. They have a extensive break in to follow but so far I like them.. Bight bleed the brakes one more time, peddle feels a bit soft.

The rears I don't think have been off in some time, I think we were just tired from all the other mods.

Here is a pic of the front.
photobucket-2651-1312775757909.png

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm waiting on a set of polished ssbc's for the front. I hope they work like my last set, cuz stock brakes suck.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm waiting on a set of polished ssbc's for the front. I hope they work like my last set, cuz stock brakes suck.

Yeah they do, try a panic stop in my truck. Not confident espiring. I want to do AP racing 6 piston big brake kit. Pricey but worth it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks good, some big brakes to go behind my big wheels i think is the last of mods on my list. Looks awesome.

Does the transfer flow fuel tank use the stock sending unit?

G Racing

Reaction score
Still breaking in the brakes.. They have a extensive break in to follow but so far I like them.. Bight bleed the brakes one more time, peddle feels a bit soft.

The rears I don't think have been off in some time, I think we were just tired from all the other mods.

Here is a pic of the front.
photobucket-2651-1312775757909.png

Stupid question. you said you have a soft pedal, it looks like the bleeder screw for the caliper is on the bottom?

Jayz

Reaction score
ive been wanting some let us know how they work out they look great

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
I have no words for the frustration I am feeling right now with the help I had with these brakes.... Damn it I should of just taken it to a shop! Thanks for the catch guess I will be dropping the truck off tomorrow.

Yes the fuel tank takes the stock sending unit.

Last edited:

G Racing

Reaction score
If the bleeder screw is on the bottom thats probably why you have a soft pedal, can't get the air out of it. I had a friend that done his brakes one time and pretty soon he was changing out all the brake parts, master cylinder, brake booster, brake lines, wheel cylinders. He was about to do the abs module when he brought it by. He had installed the calipers on the wrong sides upside down. The look on his face.

On a good note those brakes are sexy. One day I might break down and get a set for the time being slotted rotors will have to do. Great looking truck

Latest posts

Members online