Got the bed sprayed.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I had my buddy Robert at Lumberton Offroad lay down a Rhino liner for me. Truck is 6 yrs old and never had a liner. Nice and thick.

2011-08-09_18-27-50_647.jpg

genie144

Reaction score
Do you know if a liner will fill in some smaller holes? Or do you think an epoxy filler would work under the liner without deteriorating?

Sam

Wright337

Reaction score
Looks good . Mine has been done for about 7 years and is finally starting to peel on the tailgate
But has held up good so far.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks Dustin. The guy that sprayed it was impressed with it. Its turning out exactly like I hoped.

mortal798

Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome! I was considering brush-in and doing it myself, but I think that just sold me on having it professionally sprayed.

G Racing

Reaction score
Do you know if a liner will fill in some smaller holes? Or do you think an epoxy filler would work under the liner without deteriorating?

Sam

the low pressure spray in liners can fill small dents and holes better than the high pressure liners

01platinum

Reaction score
I need to get in and get a price on mine now. Thanks Gare. LOL Then it is off to the upholstery shop for some much needed interior.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
It pretty much was the finishing touch really...well except for either replacing or painting the hitch and a new rear bumper. Haha.

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Truck is almost perfect now. Very nice. I've been wanting to ditch the junky plastic liner on mine and get this done. What kind of downtime would I be looking at?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Truck is almost perfect now. Very nice. I've been wanting to ditch the junky plastic liner on mine and get this done. What kind of downtime would I be looking at?

They had my truck a day and a half but only because they were short handed. I know the guy and he gave me a deal to work with him timewise. They prepped it yesterday and shot it today...

Latest posts

Members online