Updated Picture

SAK

Reaction score
Well a few of you have been asking for a updated picture of my truck, finally got some taken again. I only have one as Marty still has the rest.

DSC_06164-1.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
wow dave, long time no see. looks killer, im not feeling the grill, but aside from that its beautiful.

Last edited:

SAK

Reaction score
Looks SWEET! Not to hijack, but when will the Trucktoyz Gallery site be updated?

We are working on a whole new website, it was suppose to be launched by June, but some issues came up and everything is just about to be ironed out. When the new site goes live I will let you know.

wow dave, long time no see. looks killer, im not feeling the grill, but aside from that its beautiful.

Was unsure of it myself, but since the center part of the grill had to be cut up there was no going back. I'm going to get a paintable grill and I think that will make it look better.

I like the grille but think it would be better with the shell and bumper painted to match the truck.

Money has been a little tight since I needed new tires, but I have few ideas that I have been kicking around that will pull it all together real soon.

Looks sick are those 20x12s?

Yes they are.

Latest posts

Members online