another matchup question.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
my 09 KEM 345-05 durapad PPE, lift pump, built trans... I'm kinda confident I'd beat him. but idk. those ba$tards are light.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

cw96stroker

Reaction score
You race this guy yet? I think you will take him.

A lil different set ups, but this last week I was in my 08 Duramax that Has ppe,lift pump, and stock tranny. Had a 6.4 on my tail that was running a spartan 210, I got on it to pass a mini cooper and just stayed in it, and the 6.4 passed it too and stayed in it until we hit a hill and he got back in behind me, but he was slowly gaining on me and would have had me.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i know he weighs a lot less, and ive never fooled around with one that had a built trans and lift pump... and im running the 310 cause supposedly its faster than the 345..

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
They weigh less, but Bigr has said it himself, they can't hang. Built tranny will definitely help him, but with the PPE and Lift Pump he'll be lucky to squeak out a little over 500, EFI Live would get him closer to 550, but that's pushing it usually.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Built tranny and a lift pump help a lot on those. I wouldn't get tooooo confident about it so you don't get let down. But you will prolly take him,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.