Big Time Kustomz joins PSA!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
It is my pleasure to announce yet another solid vendor for you guys here on the site. Please welcome Mark and the guys at Big Time Kustomz to PSA!

Based out of Randolph, New Jersey these guys specialize in all things diesel. They can handle anything from general maintenance to headgasket/headstud repair to compound turbo kits and installation.

They also specialize in lift kits, wheels, tires and any other accessory you may need to customize your rig for street or offroad duty,

Check them out on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/B...-Off-Road-Performance/224193750970377?fref=ts

Thanks for the support guys!! :fordoval:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thanks guys, hoping we can be a good addition to the forum. Please feel free to pm me at any time for pricing on everything from performance parts, lifts, wheels, tires ect. We look forward to meeting many new faces!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It is my pleasure to announce yet another solid vendor for you guys here on the site. Please welcome Mark and the guys at Big Time Kustomz to PSA!

Based out of Randolph, New Jersey these guys specialize in all things diesel. They can handle anything from general maintenance to headgasket/headstud repair to compound turbo kits and installation.

They also specialize in lift kits, wheels, tires and any other accessory you may need to customize your rig for street or offroad duty,

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/B...-Off-Road-Performance/224193750970377?fref=ts

Glad too see these guys join! Will be doing some product testing for them soon :)

oh and btw you spelled his name wrong... It's Mawwwk LOL.

Thanks guys, hopping we can be a good addition to the forum. Please feel free to pm me at any time for pricing on everything from performance parts, lifts, wheels, tires ect. We look forward to meeting many new faces!

I heard you specialize in leveling kits and installing them? Right? ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Are you guys out of Jersey?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

no, they're from florida. LOL

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score

rat49f6

Reaction score
Great having the local boys onboard ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)