sub enclosure ?

Wright337

Reaction score
I have an 04 f350 ccsb with the capt. chairs and center seat w/console and was wondering if anyone has made an enclosure for a 12 under the seat and still be able to use the seat if needed. I saw the thread on the one that formed the console into the box but then the seat wasnt useable. Any suggestions?

Zmann

Reaction score
I have not seen that seat combo before ? got a pic?

thx

YTeel

Reaction score
I don't know if your interested but I use to have a 12" behind my back seat and could use the seat. And that one 12 sounded better than my buddy's that had 2 10's. I think it was a pro box but I'm not sure, it was stolen about 5 years ago.

Wright337

Reaction score
Yea im really open to anything. My truck has the power sliding back glass so its hard to fit alot back there and i have my strobes and will be putting 2 amps under tbe back seat so i was looking at different ideas on where to put my subs

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
You have a rear bench right? not captain? There are boxes for behind the seat that work just fine, i actually just put 2 10in rockford fosgate p1's behind my back seat, I dont have the power sliding rear window but my box is cut out for it and theres actually a lot more room than i thought there would be, but keep in mimd the back seat has to come out to put a box behind it

YTeel

Reaction score
I didn't have to take out my seat to put the box in, and them f'in thiefs didn't have any trouble taking it back out.

Wright337

Reaction score
You have a rear bench right? not captain? There are boxes for behind the seat that work just fine, i actually just put 2 10in rockford fosgate p1's behind my back seat, I dont have the power sliding rear window but my box is cut out for it and theres actually a lot more room than i thought there would be, but keep in mimd the back seat has to come out to put a box behind it

Yes it is a bench seat that has the center that folds out and both sides fold up and down

Wright337

Reaction score
Yea i have found plenty for trucks with out the power sliding glass but none with. I am going to have to wait a bit now she needs a new set of tires now and 37's arent cheep