Hartridge HEUI and Common Rail Test Benches

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Have Arrived!

We will be offering the following services.

Flow testing, remanufacturing, and modifying 6.0 and 7.3 HEUI Injectors.

We also have the ability to test Common rail injectors, all in house.

Don't forget about our CMT 48VSR Twin high speed cartridge balancing machine! Offering full rebuilds, upgrades and balancing

dokupl.jpg

14a6oi.jpg

1zd1vzn.jpg

taterthedog

Reaction score
Looks good! Any stickers of that logo? I might have a few sets of 7.3 injectors you can practice on. Maybe I'll send them down, or bring them down even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yep we have some stickers Ill get a picture up of the decals tomorrow., Im quite pleased with the design, kind of partial since I designed it myself LOL

We are going to be looking for cores. Not new to the 6.0 game, but the 7.3 injector is quite new, but are looking forward to offering mild upgrade options for those who are looking for something a bit of an increase over stock.

To answer your question, we are splitting the company up, Maryland Diesel Services will be all of our service work, Maryland Motorsports is our line of fabrication components, CNC produced product, turbos/balancing etc, and Fuel Injection will be the injection side of work.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yep we have some stickers Ill get a picture up of the decals tomorrow., Im quite pleased with the design, kind of partial since I designed it myself LOL

We are going to be looking for cores. Not new to the 6.0 game, but the 7.3 injector is quite new, but are looking forward to offering mild upgrade options for those who are looking for something a bit of an increase over stock.

To answer your question, we are splitting the company up, Maryland Diesel Services will be all of our service work, Maryland Motorsports is our line of fabrication components, CNC produced product, turbos/balancing etc, and Fuel Injection will be the injection side of work.

Cool!

live life full throttle

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you guys sure have come a long way in 3 years, hats off to craig and crew, even having mad mike around burning everything down... damn LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Have Arrived!

We will be offering the following services.

Flow testing, remanufacturing, and modifying 6.0 and 7.3 HEUI Injectors.

We also have the ability to test Common rail injectors, all in house.

Don't forget about our CMT 48VSR Twin high speed cartridge balancing machine! Offering full rebuilds, upgrades and balancing

now you just need to find someone smart enough to run it!!

#richpeopleproblems

JDub

Reaction score
Way to go guys! Be nice to have that kind of equipment around...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the support from the community means a lot to us. We will continue to put out the best quality possible, because ultimately its not about us, its about everyone who uses our products! This year is going to be very exciting, a lot of new stuff happening!

Latest posts

Members online