Please welcome Adrenaline Truck Performance!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
It is my pleasure to announce another awesome sponsor here at PSA. Please welcome Cody aka RADIOFLYER and the boys at ATP Trucks out of Meridian, Idaho. ATP Trucks is a full service shop handling anything you may need for your diesel truck.

Check out their full website at:

www.atptrucks.om

Again...thanks for supporting the site guys!!!:ford:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction and thank you for the welcome Jared!! Most of you know who we are and that we do the EFI live gig with the Duramax's and moved onto the Cummins and now we're getting into the Powerstroke gig

For the Powerstrokes, we offer full line of products from the following companies whom provide quality and performance proven products for your Powerstroke

River City Diesel
Logo_zps91786a6b.jpg

Maryland Performance Diesel
Maryland_zps0eb65ef7.png

Midwest Diesel
Logo_zps8b279729.png

Swamps Diesel Performance
Swamps_zpsc6e0da90.gif

Gearhead performance if your seeking some custom tuning for your PSD.
gearhead_logo_zps916edf51.jpg

Along with many more!!

If you're looking for tuning, performance upgrades, etc for Cummins or Duramax I can be of assistance as well!

I do appologize ahead for the inconvience on our website and lack of listing for parts. We are currently under construction with our new website and will be adding things as we go. Please call or PM if you know something you want for your truck and want a quote and do not see it on our site.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Welcome guys! ATP does all our efi live work and we have nothing but positive results from it. Outstanding customer service!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Welcome guys! ATP does all our efi live work and we have nothing but positive results from it. Outstanding customer service!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Derek! I was hoping I could make it over to your guy's dyno day this April but doesn't look like It's gonna happen. :doh:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Well....fine...LOLLOL

On a serious note it is awesome having you guys around. It isn't every day that a company the size of ATP takes pride in their customer service first and foremost. I can't count the amount of times we have been in a pinch or have a customer requesting the unthinkable and ATP pulls it out.

There isn't enough time in the day to commend efforts like this as they should be. Big shout out to ATP and the entire team!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thank you for that Derek! :thumbup:

It's been a pleasure as well working with you guys! I'll be in contact on some spec's on those new VGT chargers you've been posting about.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Welcome! Its been a long time, but I had some ATP tuning on my Dmax back in 2008 when I first installed compound turbos on my LBZ. Good times and memories.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Welcome Cody! Glad to have you as a supporting vender and dealer!

weazel

Reaction score
Welcome guys, I've actually done business with you before, you helped me out with a Duramelt in a Kodiac, a year or 2 ago

Sent from my fortress of awesome