ATP DIESEL MADNESS DAYS!!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Call me today and say your from PSA and I will give you 5% off your parts purchase through the 31st of march. This excludes any package deals we may have currently running for our ATP DIESEL MADNESS DAYS
I will post up the Powerstroke packages as we release them. :fordoval:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
PM replied.

Again guys bear with me on the website, we're trying to get it all updated promptly.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
**Note; Retro Solutions products do not qualify for the 5% parts discount

Sorry guys :lookaround:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
ATP DIESEL MADNESS DAY's continue, here is a package for some of the PSD guys. If you don't see something you like, PM me and I can just get about everything and discount just about everything for members on PSA. There are exclusions....package deals I can work on better then single items. We will be posting new sales every day till the 31st and the discount again for PSA members ends on the 31st. Check out other packages we currently have HERE and save!! :pimp:

**If you want custom tuning, give me a call @ the number listed in my signature, shoot me a email, or PM. Emails and PM's i'll reply as promptly as I can.
Thanks again everyone!!

6_zpsf94f6385.jpg

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Day #7 of our MADNESS!!!

TaxSale7_zpsa980f335.jpg

These light bar pack a wopping 14,440lm with a power consumption of 180w (3w/ cree LED @ 3w) These are a spot flood combo and come with the full harness. Let me know if ya want one!!
*shipping charges apply**

Last edited:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
And the madness continues!! :fordoval:

5_zps1e89d58f.jpg

Dual pillar with 2 isspro gauges for $315.00

10_zpsa4ad8347.jpg

Buy a Fass Titanium or a AirDog II and get a 6- pack of optilube for free!!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ATP DIESEL MADNESS DAY's continue, here is a package for some of the PSD guys. If you don't see something you like, PM me and I can just get about everything and discount just about everything for members on PSA. There are exclusions....package deals I can work on better then single items. We will be posting new sales every day till the 31st and the discount again for PSA members ends on the 31st. Check out other packages we currently have HERE and save!! :pimp:

**If you want custom tuning, give me a call @ the number listed in my signature, shoot me a email, or PM. Emails and PM's i'll reply as promptly as I can.
Thanks again everyone!!

6_zpsf94f6385.jpg

Great deal buddy!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Yes it is! And a great option to help out the guys who are tired of replacing their stock turbos!

Latest posts

Members online