nitrous

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
who can give me the low down on some nitrous set ups, what and what not to do. i know on a diesel its more forgiving then a gas engine. as to all your doing is just forcing more oxygen into the motor. and im not a dumb ass when it comes to motors and how things work. just need some insight on 75 horse or so.

White_monster

Reaction score
Start small and work your way up with jets. Also a push button system is the simpliest way to go but if you spray to early bad things can happen. If your goingto spray put studs in, you'll need them. Nitrous Express builds really nice kits. Have fun.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i ran the ts powerfool..1st stage on a wot switch and 2nd stage on a button. comes with everything that you can hold in your hand, very easy to use, and i made 708, this was a couple months after i bought my truck. trans will go kaboom shortly after.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
i ran the ts powerfool..1st stage on a wot switch and 2nd stage on a button. comes with everything that you can hold in your hand, very easy to use, and i made 708, this was a couple months after i bought my truck. trans will go kaboom shortly after.

haha nice...maybe i wont go this route then. but would be a good excuse to give my buddys at the ford dealer a suncoast kit to throw in.

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
I am going to add a question. Were do you put the nozzles? as close as you can to the intake or does it matter?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yes as close to the intake as possible

The trans wont really care too much on the dyno other than if your converter is weak, it will slip and send the trans freaking out and unlock the converter.

JDub

Reaction score
Single stage kit should be more than enough to do what you want, whether you put it on a button or throttle switch will be up to you.

We've got complete NOS Diesel kits on the shelf ready to go, comes with everything, including an assortment of jets, so you can work your way up. Let us know if we can help.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Single stage kit should be more than enough to do what you want, whether you put it on a button or throttle switch will be up to you.

We've got complete NOS Diesel kits on the shelf ready to go, comes with everything, including an assortment of jets, so you can work your way up. Let us know if we can help.

Single stage kit on a stock trans will create it's demise much quicker. 2 stage hits it alot more gently and gives you the best chance of keeping it alive longer. Just ask Rudy or Dustin. ;)

Latest posts

Members online