downpipe

sledfreak

Reaction score
looking to buy a down pipe for my 4" flow-pro exhaust, which one's hook-up to the stock dpf exhaust :cursing:? If I need to do so.

sledfreak

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking of them 2. Powerstrokers are stainless aren't they and the diamond eye should be wraped in exhaust tape right.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking of them 2. Powerstrokers are stainless aren't they and the diamond eye should be wraped in exhaust tape right.

Powerstroker67's pipe is aluminized, but it's amazing quality. Better than most stainless pipes I have seen. They can ceramic coat the pipe for you also which is pretty cool. My Diamond Eye downpipe isn't wrapped. No complaints about it.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
you sure on the diamondeye? i have it in my garage and debating on if it will fit or not. hope its not like the rest of the kit or ima be pissed

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Sean's (powerstroker67) FTW. Fit and quality is spot on and the ceramic coat gorgeous to look at. Looks aside the point of ceramic is to act as an insulator which traps more heat which in theory aids in flow.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I got em one downpipe from powerstroker67 too. Ceramic coating looks great an no fitment issues what so ever.

Latest posts

Members online