Heading to Nashville.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well I'll be heading down to Nashville Columbus Day weekend this coming October for a family reunion. 9-13. Then headed to maryville till the next weekend to visit. Anything that is a definite must see or go to while in either place? Maybe meet a couple guys from the area too.

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
Well im just south of nashville right down I-24 Got Swamps Full Force and Beans down here if you wanna check them out and usually have some guys hanging out messing around

bruce

Reaction score
if you're 21 you just gotta go honky tonkin, and check out swamps, full force and bean

dsberman94

Reaction score
I was gonna check out which diesel shops were down there Bruce thanks. Unfortunately not 21. The night the over 21 group goes to the bar will hopefully be a night there is a drag strip open. Gotta talk to the old man about towing his car down because he will be leaving sooner than me since I'm visiting my mothers side of the family.

bruce

Reaction score
look up the tennessee diesel addiction fb page, i'm sure they'll have a big circle jerk goin on somewhere

cbf9703

Reaction score
Usually some guys out at Buffalo Valley Dragstrip too. its on the way to Knoxville/Maryville area.

If you have extra time, hit up Jack Daniels or George Dickel Distilleries for the tours south of Nashville. Doesn't matter if you're not 21.

Latest posts

Members online