Coated heads

Reaction score
ahuna6yn.jpg
yhemezy8.jpg

Something we've been doing. We are going to offer them for sale. They will be 100% rebuilt with new valves, all new retainers and locks and come standard with HD springs. They come only as described. We no longer will coat your heads. The cleaning process is too extensive. We only will take yours in exchange as cores.

Price is $3099

Everything is new except for the head casting itself. Porting can be added for $1000 when purchased with these heads.

The heads are built as ordered and will have a two week normal build time from ordered, unless specified different at that time.

These heads come with a 6 month replacement warranty if you crack them. They also come with 2 new gaskets and dowels.

What you guys think?

co04cobra

Reaction score
Looks good! I need a set for close inspection :thumbup:

At what hp level do you think porting could offer significant gains?

04cr450

Reaction score
this is nice work morgan. will definitely be doing this with my build. by the way- carrying two of these heads bolted together out of your truck and walking/waddling them to another truck was comic wasn't it? lol nice meeting you as well. Be talking with you soon.

Reaction score
Looks good! I need a set for close inspection :thumbup:

At what hp level do you think porting could offer significant gains?

You got half a set, the other half is coming soon...!

Normal porting and runner cleanup is good for anything from a street truck on up. Race porting is a little different story. But lower egt's and quicker spool up are some of the things we've noticed on a street application of ported vs unported. Hp wise there will be a gain. But have yet to dyno a truck back to back with only a head change.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is nice work morgan. will definitely be doing this with my build. by the way- carrying two of these heads bolted together out of your truck and walking/waddling them to another truck was comic wasn't it? lol nice meeting you as well. Be talking with you soon.

Yeah, they were a chunk for sure. I'm glad you didn't get a hernia doing that lol!