PSA Member Discount

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Hey guys/ gals, I had some time to set up a discount for all of the members of Powerstroke Army who would like to purchase products off our website instead of calling into the shop. Use promo code PSA2014 when you check out online and receive a 5% discount off of your entire order. This offer also goes for any members who call in and place an order. We will be running this discount with the same code till the end of the year. If you have any questions feel free to message Greg@mpd or myself or give us a call at the shop (410) 354-0340. This code is valid on our custom fabrication parts, turbo kits, injectors, and all your basic needs/ wants. Thanks for the continued support!!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys/ gals, I had some time to set up a discount for all of the members of Powerstroke Army who would like to purchase products off our website instead of calling into the shop. Use promo code PSA2014 when you check out online and receive a 5% discount off of your entire order. This offer also goes for any members who call in and place an order. We will be running this discount with the same code till the end of the year. If you have any questions feel free to message Greg@mpd or myself or give us a call at the shop (410) 354-0340. This code is valid on our custom fabrication parts, turbo kits, injectors, and all your basic needs/ wants. Thanks for the continued support!!

Hey Buddy when I enter the code on the website it says it's invalid does it still work?

Latest posts

Members online