• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Want to buy: WELD 16 or 16.5

01stroker

Reaction score
As title says, I am looking to buy a set of 16" or 16.5" (10 or 12 wide will work) Weld rims. As long as they are 8x6.5 bolt pattern, they will work. Let me know what you have. Please reply if you are willing to ship. Thanks.

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Hey i know you said 8on6.5 i have a set of stone crushers perfect shape but they are 8on170 650 or best offer and im in Chesapeake VA

Thanks

Buddy 757-589-64-07

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Weld Wheels.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
be very careful buying used welds they had a major problem before they were bought out
you need to know what era your getting

this is from weld

The original company Weld Wheel Industries, built these wheels several years ago. They filed for bankruptcy in Aug. of 2008. We are a new company now only offering performance racing wheels. The truck wheels you are talking about are a 2 piece wheel. I remember there were a few problems with load rating issues on these wheels. Only in 8 lug applications and mostly on diesel trucks.
The best option for your truck would be a one pice forged wheel to handle the load rating better.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I have a set of Weld Typhoon's in 16.5, 8 on 6.5 but I'm not sure how wide they are. Probably 10 wide, wearing 33x12.50 tires right now. No idea what they are worth but make me an offer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.