GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
286.jpg

you can kind of see it in this pic

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
AFE just released a black chrome, but we have 2 problems...its only made in 4-6" and it has some big ass afe tag on it. i wanna get them to make one 5-6" and no stupid tag on it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
AFE just released a black chrome, but we have 2 problems...its only made in 4-6" and it has some big ass afe tag on it. i wanna get them to make one 5-6" and no stupid tag on it.

Good luck with that. LOL I have been thinking of a black chrome tip myself. Does it have AFE printed 180 degrees of itself?What I mean can the tip be turned so you can't see the AFE?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck with that. LOL I have been thinking of a black chrome tip myself. Does it have AFE printed 180 degrees of itself?What I mean can the tip be turned so you can't see the AFE?

no its a metal tag that is riveted, and on a miter cut tip, you cant spin it.

Spatel23

Reaction score
6inch chrome tip would get my vote for the OP. If you ever plan on doing black wheels and paint matching bumpers a black tip would look good in that situation

That would look like poo on your setup bud

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
6inch chrome tip would get my vote for the OP. If you ever plan on doing black wheels and paint matching bumpers a black tip would look good in that situation

That would look like poo on your setup bud

the op can have mine...if i can get a 5-6" black chrome tip.

Latest posts

Members online