I would just like to introduce myself

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
So if you have been a long time customer or vendor and you call the shop now and hear a unfamiliar voice, that will most likely be me. Greg is quickly moving into the Maryland Fuel Injection side of the company, so I was brought on to assist Buddy with the sales and service department. I come from the Cummins side of the world but I'm quickly learning the Power-Stroke systems, especially when the shop truck makes 1400hp. So bring any questions or concerns and I will gladly help you.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Maybe I will meet you when I'm down there this weekend! If not, I'm sure we'll be talking in the future...

-Josh

HD F250

Reaction score
I come from the Cummins side of the world but I'm quickly learning the Power-Stroke systems, especially when the shop truck makes 1400hp. So bring any questions or concerns and I will gladly help you.

U CumminG's guys always struggle with spelling. LOL Welcome Bobby, I am sure we will meet soon.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good to meet ya! So will Greg be no more on here?

Cory Anderson

pshh, im still here... I will still be just as active on the forums for help, tech support, service, and sales....even though I don't own my 6L anymore... :popcorn:

Its amazing how much business has grown over the months, I will say this, keep your eyes and ears peeled for 2014, we have some awesome things on the table we will be offering. :pimp: