Bullet Proof Diesel Tech Step!

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Bullet Proof Diesel is proud to offer:
TechStep_zpsc68b0981.jpg

Please call or click here to order yours today!

08Monster

Reaction score
Thats actually a really awesome idea... How didn't I think of that. Haha

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

webb06

Reaction score
Not sure how much stability would be sacrificed but what about making it wrap completely around the front? Basically to the edge of the body line

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Not sure how much stability would be sacrificed but what about making it wrap completely around the front? Basically to the edge of the body line

They are really, very sturdy. They are rated to hold 500lbs safely, and we have easily had 3 people on them with no problems.
Believe me, when I first put the step on the front of one of the sales guy's trucks for the video, I didn't believe that piece would hold. It was in there very securely, and it didn't budge! :toast:

webb06

Reaction score
They are really, very sturdy. They are rated to hold 500lbs safely, and we have easily had 3 people on them with no problems.
Believe me, when I first put the step on the front of one of the sales guy's trucks for the video, I didn't believe that piece would hold. It was in there very securely, and it didn't budge! :toast:

Is there anyway you guys would make a wider one like what I was describing?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
All it would require is 2 adjustable legs that fold down from it... probably going to add a decent amount of cost, but worth it for a shop or someone always under the hood!

webb06

Reaction score
All it would require is 2 adjustable legs that fold down from it... probably going to add a decent amount of cost, but worth it for a shop or someone always under the hood!

It may not require anything underneath. You'd be adding maybe 1.5' on each side. Just depends on how secure the fit is inside the hook whether or not it'll want to raise up on the opposite of where you're standing

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Is there anyway you guys would make a wider one like what I was describing?

It's a possibility. We have Chevy and Dodge owners asking, as well... We'll see! ;)

fixed it...LOL

Our full step kit is good for 1999-2013 style trucks; it includes ALL the legs you'd need to adapt from one to another. :)

It may not require anything underneath. You'd be adding maybe 1.5' on each side. Just depends on how secure the fit is inside the hook whether or not it'll want to raise up on the opposite of where you're standing

If there was/is enough interest, our engineers may look into it. We have some people also ask for adapters for ranch hands/replacement bumpers as well! Great suggestions, guys!

Latest posts

Members online