• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 FXST - Completely Built - Very Fast

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
2000 FXST. 22,850 miles. Asking $12,000 OR BEST OFFER. Feel free to make an offer. Clean title. Please email me for more pictures, i will be washing the bike on 8/17/2011 and taking more pictures then. The spots under the bike ARE NOT from this bike.

We are selling this bike on consignment. We have maintained this bike since it was new for the owner, we have done all the work to it.

This bike has over $6,000 cash in just the parts in the engine. This bike has been adult owned and it is highly suggested that a mature adult buys it again. On the dyno with a single carb and old pipes it made 119 Hp, 115 Ft.lbs of torque, and it is well over that now with the twin carbs and better pipes. The carbs were just taken completely apart and cleaned one piece at a time and reassembled.

No joyrides, No test rides unless you have cash in hand, you wreck it, you drop it, you damage it in anyway and the bike is yours.

Engine
- Screaming Eagle Stroker Flywheels 4 3/8"s
- Screaming Eagle Forged Stroker Pistons 3 7/8"s
- Screaming Eagle 260 Cams
- Screaming Eagle Lifters
- Screaming Eagle Adjustable Pushrods
- Screaming Eagle Standard Performance heads with custom hand porting done.
- Screaming Eagle Roller Rockers
- Screaming Eagle Severe Duty Valve Springs
- Screaming Eagle Ignition Module
- Screaming Eagle Performance Clutch
- Rivera single plenum intake
- Twin Mikuni 42mm Carbs ( this bike needs these carbs, runs better and makes more power over a single big one )
- Vance and Hines Staggered big shots.

Bike
- Harley Billet mirrors, Braided cables, Harley Aftermarket wheels, T Bars, Detatchable backrest, Passenger pegs, Viberider stock seat, billet turn signals.

Attachments

• Johnny.jpg
    Johnny.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 75

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Nice looking bike, I sold its twin a couple years ago. Any dyno numbers? What is the motor size on it?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Nice looking bike, I sold its twin a couple years ago. Any dyno numbers? What is the motor size on it?

Its a 103, 88 cases.

The last dyno numbers we have on it are 115 hp, 119 ft lbs. Those numbers are before the twin mikuni's and the better pipes. It should be around 125 and 130 now.

My stepdads bagger will be around 150 hp next spring :thumbup: