4r100 Ari torque converter

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Anyone on this site use one? Looks like a decent factory upgrade. They have it on sale right now till tonight.

chappy

Reaction score
You got my pm. They seem like a nice bump from stock for sure. Big difference and cooler trans temps I noticed.

chappy

Reaction score
object>

Last edited:

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Thanks chap, I think I'm going to snag one. My trans seems alright. I want to install the tc and my 6.0 cooler. Hopefully it will keep up with my mods

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Will do, does any one know if my e99 4r100 tc is a 4 or 6 lug? I believe it's a 6 I just really don't want to go check it right now...

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Yep thanks I went out to look. I guess I'm going to order it. It's only 350 so why not give it a shot?

On that note, I think I should have my trans checked out more, I had it on the ae and my tic was at 100% so I don't think my tc is the problem. Im going to run a cct and buzz test first to make sure I'm not going to blow 350 into a trans that doesn't need it.

Last edited:

BBottoms

Reaction score
It appears they are having a perpetual sale... now they are only on sale through today, instead of yesterday. Not a big fan of this kind of sale/scare tactic.

Googling them doesn't bring much up for any of their torque converters, much less for the Powerstrokes. They list the converters together for gas and diesel, with a very large year range (95-09). I assume they contact you before they just ship out a generic converter (hopefully).

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Well after talking to a few people it seems to be a decent unit. Just have to make sure my trans is good before I make the jump. I was going to install my 6.0 cooler at the same time. I'll call Tom before I do though, just to make sure I'm not getting a generic unit.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
For a little more $$ we can get you a 6.0 converter that will handle 400++ HP and is a direct replacement for a 4sp. Pm me if I can help.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
For a little more $$ we can get you a 6.0 converter that will handle 400++ HP and is a direct replacement for a 4sp. Pm me if I can help.

Thanks I'm just not really looking for that much power at the moment. I'm happy with my set up. But I dont want to gamble with a $800 tc(incase my trans goes shortly after).

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Well after talking to a few people it seems to be a decent unit. Just have to make sure my trans is good before I make the jump. I was going to install my 6.0 cooler at the same time. I'll call Tom before I do though, just to make sure I'm not getting a generic unit.

Like was mentioned they are always having a "sale" i think I paid $350 shipped for mine in my truck I'm not making that much power but like I said its holding up nicely but If it goes I won't be mad at anyone but myself for buying a cheap converter lol

Latest posts

Members online