What bolt size for DI Uppipes?

David N

Reaction score
I am about to replace my stock uppipes with the one piece DI Bellowed Uppipes. And I am going to use new bolts to attach these to the manifolds. What size are these bolts? Im sure they are metric, but Im not sure on length and size... Thanks.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
When I put mine in I just went down to the stealership an got new stock ones an they fit right in there, do not remember what size they are but I think u are right they are metric

Arisley

Reaction score
Don't use Home Depot bolts. Go to a fastener place and get some good bolts. HD ones will work for a while, but they can't take the heat.

Cory S

Reaction score
I am about to replace my stock uppipes with the one piece DI Bellowed Uppipes. And I am going to use new bolts to attach these to the manifolds. What size are these bolts? Im sure they are metric, but Im not sure on length and size... Thanks.

how were the to install? i am thinking about buying some?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Mine were very easy to install; clamped to turbo, bolted other ends to manifolds, and tightened it all up. They are very nice and fit perfect for me.

genuineford

Reaction score
I used 5/16 grade 8 bolts when I put my up pipes on the last time. 5/16 is very close to 8mm, I do not know what length they were but I did not have any issues with them and I had the bolts in the garage. I didn't have to make a special trip to town for them.