Jonathan @ BDP tuning

thuglike

Reaction score
Anyone on the fence about trying Jon's tunes..... pull the trigger!

I was fortunate enough to sit shotgun all weekend and watch the man work.

Just for the record, NO, I did not switch tuners. I still run and love my Dp tunes.

Jonathan will get you happy, and he doesn't care how long it takes to do it.

There are no secrets, just real good, clean tunes. I saw 4 rigs he tuned pick up an average of 50hp on the dyno and get perfected on the road. I really like what I saw.

So take it from someone who doesn't even run his tunes...If your looking for something new, this is your guy.

Not taking anything away from the other great tuners out there but I can only endorse what I see and what I saw were the goods!!!!!!

Your top quality Jon and if I ever get bored with my tunes you would be the only one I would turn to.
So if anyone else was thinking about new tunes give Jonathan a try...you won't regret it!!!

Bean

Reaction score
Just for the record, Jonathan @ BDP not Jonathan @ Swamps, can get confusing since both tune.

It was too bad it started raining there, would have liked to see what else he could do to some other trucks...

thuglike

Reaction score
My bad.

Jonathan from Beans.

Forgot there were 2 Jonathan's out there tuning.

Sorry about that.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
Thuglike how could you get bored with your 700hp? truck?:poke:

I love my tunes that he has for my truck. I don't have anything else done to it major upgrade wise but going from generic TS tunes for about 3 years to his it is a night and day difference. Need to get my shift points/firmness adjusted sometime but i'd hate to have to drive around for a week without any tunes again.:pointlaugh:

co04cobra

Reaction score
Jonathan is a great guy. Can anybody on here get ahold of him and ask him to call Seth. I would like to know that he is coming by my shop on sat. for a dyno day. I havent heard from him in a week. So if someone has his number or could have him PM me back that would be great. Sorry for the slight derail.

thuglike

Reaction score
Jonathan is a great guy. Can anybody on here get ahold of him and ask him to call Seth. I would like to know that he is coming by my shop on sat. for a dyno day. I havent heard from him in a week. So if someone has his number or could have him PM me back that would be great. Sorry for the slight derail.

He said he was. I just texted him to call you to make sure!!!

muff

Reaction score
Jonathan is the man! He put some killer tunes in both of my trucks, turned out strong numbers and made sure I was completely satisfied. I wish I had a picture of the smile on his face when he got done tuning my 7.3!

IMG_0603.jpg

Homesteader

Reaction score
Thuglike how could you get bored with your 700hp? truck?:poke:

I love my tunes that he has for my truck. I don't have anything else done to it major upgrade wise but going from generic TS tunes for about 3 years to his it is a night and day difference. Need to get my shift points/firmness adjusted sometime but i'd hate to have to drive around for a week without any tunes again.:pointlaugh:

Thuglike put down 700hp?

goodstktbo

Reaction score
I want 650-700 on stock forged for about 10k miles :D Can he do this with a pooper obs pcm?

Latest posts

Members online