header questions

1badpsd

Reaction score
Not trying to start a pissing match but im going to be buying headers in the near future and just wondering the pros and cons between Di's and Murff racing thanks y'all and sorry for the run on sentence my droid is messed up and freezes if I use punctuation

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I just want to state all of the headers come from the same place. Murff and di are just distributors. I personally don't have them nor will have them. I've heard they help reduce egt and help out with turbo spool up. Let's face it they do sound sick, however alot of people have had them crack on the welds or had them warp. That is the only con I believe there is on a daily driver I can't afford having leaks or being broke down. That's my 2 cents if they can fix that problem I'd buy some

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
After the last header thread...I have no experience but an opinion... I'd go with lott. And i think it to be a dumb idea not to!

blackbetty13

Reaction score
DI for sure. At least David will give you customer service. I haven't heard good things about Murff.

I'm pretty sure murff shut down shop. Not 100% sure but hes no longer a vender, his sites down, hes never on here or hasnt been in months. Also hes working at another business. However his signs at his shop are still up at his shop but the gates always closed I drive by it everyday after work. If anyone would know it would be Kendall.

Arisley

Reaction score
Murff is a good guy. I also count him as a friend of mine.

That being said. I would go with DI also. In the few years I have been in this game, I have seen David do some incredible things in the name of customer service.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I meant nothing personally about Murff. He has/had quality parts. Im just going by what I have heard/saw from other people trying to deal with his customer service. Any word if he is actually still in business? Or is he indeed closed? That'll make the OP's options easier. LOL

blackbetty13

Reaction score
He's a good guy very knowledgeable. He built his entire truck by himself. And whether or not he's in business I'm sure Kendall would know.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Hm, if he shut down shop I wonder what he possibly could have done with the two sets of t4 mounts I sent him half a year ago for repairs on the welds?

Latest posts

Members online