• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Texas to Cali and back via Phoenix

zilla68

Reaction score
this is a friend of mine, if you have anything you need hauled in the next week or 2call him and work out the logistics. also a pic of his truck and trailer.

I will be pulling my 28ft race hauler to Cali to deliver some equipment. Would love to re coup a few bucks for diesel costs if anyone has anything small or big that needs moved around or delivered. Will also be making a stop in Phoenix. I will have approx 20+ feet of space left in the trailer maybe more to fit rails, quads, car or trucks ect. Just let me know.

James
760-212-4206

Leaving next (april 11)Friday or Sat morning. Be in San diego, Orange county and LA Monday-Wed then to Glamis Wed night or thurs morning and leave for home from Glamis on Friday. If its something good that pays I could alter my schedule coming back.

Attachments

• Mobile_showroom_and_truck.jpg
    Mobile_showroom_and_truck.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 69

Rupp250

Reaction score
You know to post this on gd.com right. People always seem to be looking for some postal on there.

zilla68

Reaction score
You know to post this on gd.com right. People always seem to be looking for some postal on there.

that's where it come from, lol. Since rubs wasn't getting much play over there I told him I'd post it up here also just in case.

Wish my jet boat motor was ready, he'd save me a ton of money on the fly by!!

Latest posts

Members online