Irate Competition fuel system

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Here is the Superduty competition fuel system that we offer! This will support what ever injector you want to run in your truck.

70621fa7.jpg

The kit includes everything needed to upgrade the system! Let us know if we can help with anything.

The full kit is $1300.00

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Seen this work and craftsmanship in person. If any of you are on the fence about needing a kit or worried about not hearing much about Irate, id suggest giving Jake a call.
The man will literally take the shirt off his back to get someone going, i live about an hour from him and wont hesitate to give him every penny of my business.

Just call him up, even if your not ready to order, see what he can do for you!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Will this filter enough with a fuel bowl delete?. Also, I currently run an airdog2. Will the pump and filters be a direct replacement without everything else? I'm.running a sump with my system

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Will this filter enough with a fuel bowl delete?. Also, I currently run an airdog2. Will the pump and filters be a direct replacement without everything else? I'm.running a sump with my system

10 micron pre filter and 2 micron post filter. This will remove the fuel bowl and your ad2.
I have the pump/filters all put together at the shop if you need one let us know. We can direct ship for jake.

Sub'd! Got em for 6.4's

Not yet, but he will eventually!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
10 micron pre filter and 2 micron post filter. This will remove the fuel bowl and your ad2.
I have the pump/filters all put together at the shop if you need one let us know. We can direct ship for jake.

Not yet, but he will eventually!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I already have a fuel bowl delete and reg return. If I get something different, I only need a pump and filters/base

Latest posts

Members online