New 6.4

Cody6405

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2008 ECSB F250 2wd. I have been away from powerstrokes for awhile now and i see alot has changed. I am looking to get a tunner, exhaust and intake for this truck asap. My last two 6.4's were Spartan tuned and i have no complaints but since i left H&S and Innovative seem to have there stuff dialed just looking for some general opinions. What shops are the go to guys now days. I will get some pics up of the new ride tommorow.

Cody

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hey Cody. Good to see you back in the game! I think you would be very happy going with a Spartan tuner again. We have a lot in the works for the future, including custom dealer tuning from several of our dealers (River City Diesel being the first). Also, the packages are better priced these days. Out of the box you get up to the 275 tune and all of the EGR delete tunes. For just $100, you can upgrade your license and get the 300, 310, and 350 tunes. It's a pretty awesome combo for the price. There are also some firmware updates coming in the future that will change a lot of the way the DashDAQ works. I will discuss that more down the road when we have more details.

Let me know if you have any questions!

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I suggest dealing with Rudy's Diesel. Aaron and the guys are very informative and the customer service is perfect. Give them a call tomorrow morning

David S.

Reaction score
rudy's or elite for anything with the 6.4. can't go wrong with a spartan tuner, I love mine

Cody6405

Reaction score
Small update to the truck been busy with work but i am slowly collecting parts for it.

The day i brought it home
102_0073-Copy.jpg

As it sits now
truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

08PowerSmoke

Reaction score
HUGE improvement.....nice work!!!

I like the Spartan tuner also.....I run the 300LL and love it!!! H&S is ok....IF you have the KEM tunes. But the Spartan does so much more just as a monitor and diagnostics. As for exhaust 5" seems to be the standard and AFE or S&B for the intake. Go ahead and delete the EGR while you are at it!!! One less thing to worry about. Stay away from big tunes and lots of right foot. Save up for studs and gaskets. WELCOME BACK!!!

Cody6405

Reaction score
Small update to the truck, DJM 3/5 kit. Once it stops raining every other day i will clean it up and get better pics of the truck.
powerstroke_zps49d146af.jpg

Latest posts

Members online