Air bag load assist recommendations

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
13 f350 DRW
Staying between 8 - 9 K on rear axles pretty regularly.

What do you have? Easy to install? Manual and compressor fitting?

Last edited:

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I have firestone bags on my plow trucks. Mine are manual fill because I really only ever use them when I put the spreaders in. Top notch kit, and filling them isn't bad provided you have access to an air compressor.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Another vote for Firestone, I have those on my 04 but with the whole kit where all I have to do is push a switch and it adds air from on onboard compressor. I like that since you can taylor it to how much you are towing at that moment with out having to be near a compressor.

04stroker

Reaction score
We use both firestone and pacbrake. Both are about the same I think the pacbrake punts better and I like their brackets better. About the same price really and pacbrake comes with a bag full of accessories and coiled airhose for using your compressor to pump up tires and what not.

JD3020

Reaction score
I have Firestones on my OBS, so far i like em. It grosses 20-23k daily. Only downside is no compressor yet, i eventually want to add a tank/compressor with an in-cab controller, but i'm expecting that will be big $$$. I think my bags are set at 50psi right now, what i run loaded and un-loaded.

603633_10203716815423345_1362610616642024234_n.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
the internal jounce stop is neat I have yet to rip a bag but it's a good concept

I suggest the Daystar bag cradles those could save your bags

sagebel

Reaction score
LOL This is what I am looking for! I do not have feet, and will be installing this myself... LOL

I guess I wasn't paying attention to who the OP was. It should be easy. The screws reminded me that they were there every time I got up to get another tool. Just make sure you take all the tools under the truck the first time.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Corb I think these are easily done with hand tools. Why are you worried about feet?? Lol

Oh and I have firestone bags. Separated fills just cause in cheap. I like the ride when loaded. Really helped on my move to Laramie with a very front loaded trailer.

Snake

Reaction score
A friend installed one of Air Lift's kits on his 2013 Cummins a few months ago and loves it. I checked it out and was pretty impressed with the quality of the components.

Latest posts

Members online