Borrow a trailer in ct???

Lugger007

Reaction score
Not sure anyone would be up for this, but I'll ask. This coming weekend I need to bring some 17' pt lumber to my parents house in jersey to rebuild their deck.

43-4/4x6x16' pt been drying two years, about 4k lbs total

My current trailer isn't big enough and rental places I've called don't allow out of state travel.

Is there any chance I could borrow a trailer for a few days from someone in the ct area. I live in monroe, work in Greenwich. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lugger007

Reaction score
did you try U-Haul?

I did look at them. Their utility trailers are only 12 ft and the way their car trailers are designed not sure if would be safe from online pictures. I should prob take a ride and look at one

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Look at a local trailer place for heavy duty trailers. For example, at the Jersey Shore is Hecht Trailers which rents any kind of trailer you would need. U-Haul IMO is not a trailer for what you need.

Lugger007

Reaction score
Look at a local trailer place for heavy duty trailers. For example, at the Jersey Shore is Hecht Trailers which rents any kind of trailer you would need. U-Haul IMO is not a trailer for what you need.

Hecht does have some nice trailers. Might stop their on Saturday and look at new ones as our house is in seaside.

Lugger007

Reaction score
I'm in Bayville, about 15 minutes from there. We'll have to meet up for a beer if you're down there in 2 weeks.

Sounds good to me. I'm down there sparaticly throughout the summer. Hopefully I can get this project done this weekend so I can relax this summer when I'm down and meet for that beer.